Saturday 3 March 2012

Sparkly New Things

So a while ago I posted a question - folksy-vs-etsy-what-do-you-think I got some interesting comments and kept swinging between the decision to close my Folksy shop, or keep on at it.

Well I have decided that I will work at it to give it a proper try. I know that some people can be put of by Etsy as it is an international site. I feel that some people might prefer to know that they can shop on a friendly UK site. So we shall see how it goes.

To kick start I have been listing my new greeting cards that I have had printed by those wonderful people at Moo. I choose Moo because they print in the UK use FSC credited paper stock and their quality is just lush (also love the name). I discovered Moo a few years ago when I was researching for my Wedding (Mr Mouse stupidly thinks he found them, just because he got business cards with them first. Well No I pointed him in the right direction - hehe now thats Mr Mouse put firmly in his place).

So starting with Mr Mouses favourite - Meet Leonard the Lion. He wondered onto the pages of my sketch book one day and straight into my heart.

Add caption
Leonard is available on both Etsy here and Folksy here

Bartholomew Rex
(I have a little soft spot for Bartholomew, he was a little ticklish and kept wiggling as I was painting him. He asked to wear a bow tie as well bow ties are cool)


Bartholomew is available on both Etsy here and Folksy here

Daffodil Fairy Card


Available on Etsy and Folksy

Rose Fairy


Available on Etsy and Folksy

Dancing Fuchsia Fairy
She is a Prima Ballerina who came twirling onto my sketch book one day


Available on Etsy and Folksy

Balloons Birthday Card
These little cuties all came ballooning down onto my sketch book


Available on Etsy and Folksy

Wise Old Owl


Available on Etsy and Folksy

Love Birds
These little birds are spreading love and happiness


Available on Etsy and Folksy

Little Bird of Happiness


Available of Etsy and Folksy

Love Peacock


Available on Etsy and Folksy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...